Where have I been?

Hello lovely people :)

Yes I am afraid I have been MIA for the past few months and I am here to explain!
After my trip stunning to Tasmania in April, I was still planning on continuing with my blog, however I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I am a performing arts kinda gal, the stage is my home. When I got back I had a three week period of dress rehearsals everyday until performance week. 

I got so caught up in my busy life of performing and also having to stay on top of school work that unfortunately something had to give. So I decided to take a step back from blogging until the play was over. However, once it finished, things only got crazier! I know hard to believe... but it seemed that I just got so far behind in all my school subjects that I would never catch up, and to top it all off we had exams in the last two weeks of the term! 

When holidays hit and I was head down bum up trying frantically to catch up on my assignments and study for another exam the first day back to school. Before I knew it, here I am, about it hit week 4 of term 3, just begun a new drama production of the Wizard of Oz, and my life seems to be only getting crazier. 

In say all of that; I love it, I wouldn't have my life another way. But just seemed like something was missing to me, I was being creative on stage but that just wasn't enough for me, I was lacking my own freedom of content. So here I am writing this blog post, and I have decided to post every 2 weeks, this will give me time to do my homework, go to work, rehearse and have time to relax. I am so excited to relaunch my blog and make it more about lifestyle then just fashion. So I will see you when I see you - lets hope its within two weeks or sooner! 
Love you all and thanks for sticking with me! 

xoxo isabella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1984

My Room Tour

Simple yet put together!